The Policy of the BOD is:
- To encourage active exercise of the obligation to report wrongdoings
All employees and others are required to report any ongoing or suspected wrongful activities or wrongdoings at the earliest possible stage through the proper channel of reporting so that immediate action can be taken. The report should be made directly to the Non -Executive Chairman, Dr Veerinderjeet Singh (+6012 218 0624) or email email@example.com.
- To use internal disclosure to report wrongdoings
As far as reasonable, internal disclosure is encouraged.
- To protect the whistleblower
Where the disclosure is made in good faith, the whistleblower will be protected against victimisation or other adverse treatment.
- To ensure appropriate and fair disciplinary action
All action taken against the alleged wrongdoers would be fair and without prejudice.
- To require that an effective whistleblowing guideline be established and maintained by the TricorAxcelasia Whistleblowing guidelines must be sufficient to:
- Establish formal and robust whistleblowing guidelines, including hotline accessibility
- Prohibit legal sanctions for retaliatory action taken against the whistleblower;
- Establish timely feedback/response and remedial and/or corrective action;
- Ensure that this policy is properly communicated to all employees;
- Establish procedures to maintain records confidentiality and retention; and
- Embed integrity, transparency and accountability within the business.